Established in 2002, the Electrical Division has grown to become widely respected in both the commercial & industrial contract management fields. The synergies of many of the Mechanical and Electrical activities which we offer can produce real time savings, with consequent cost savings. Overall Project Management of turnkey projects with an in-house, multi-disciplined team also maximises the flexibility of our skilled resource.
The range of services offered by the Electrical Division includes the design, project management, procurement, installation, commissioning, testing, hand-over documents and maintenance of the following:
• Installation of cable support systems.
• Power, instrumentation and control cabling systems.
• Instrumentation and small bore pipework.
• Installation of low, medium and high voltage equipment.
• Fibre optic cabling, termination and testing.
• Process control systems, PLC, Scada and DCS.
• Earthing systems.
• Lightning protection schemes.
• Internal and external lighting systems.
• Laser machine shaft alignment.
• Pat testing.
Our project engineers have access to software programmes in order to perform cable and lighting calculations, cable and instrument scheduling, and overall contract programming and scheduling to ensure efficient management of any contract.